ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Well I have recently had my eyes opened to what a good...

1. 4,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Well I have recently had my eyes opened to what a good management team can do. Been with this other company for some time now and they too have a great technology (different sector) but were going round in circles not generating sales and from a big pump in price due to future potential it all came crashing down cause the management/sales team couldn't do what they were supposed to.
    Now reverse takeover, new ceo / management, but with most of the older management in different roles and with getting rid of some stale management, the company has made a remarkable turn around with real sky's the limit stuff !!

I was always against blaming ECT management and instead blaming the Indians but now believe our team is just not that good after all. With such great technology and patents, (wasted imo) they have allowed the Indians drag us into a pit of despair and waste years of time. Sure we have some positive stuff happening locally but its been left so late, and if this were achieved a year ago, before patents are expiring and the coffers are empty, we would also be in a far stronger position in relation to India.

I have also seen it in an exploration company where the lead geologist is the ceo...pfft. Let a CEO manage a company and a geologist do the exploration or whatever he does best. Amazing how the wrong person doing a job can just ruin everything. There is no room for mediocrity in the business world, if you are not great at the job, let someone else do it ! Now they Have an Indian to run ECT India, better late then never and hopefully salvage what can be salvaged hopefully he's actually good for this position and not just that he happens to be a local that has been a part of our "partner" company. How do we know where he's loyalty lies? Just saying, he may be heavily invested in NMDC and does he have shares in ECT??
    Rant over
    GLTA , lets hope for some takeover offer to put us out of our misery

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.