SRL 2.56% 40.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Forum very quite today?

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    We are currently sitting at $1.80 on an increase in volume.

This was discussed as a possibility in the last few weeks?

Who led you guys astray?

Who gave TU's to the posters who said I was a paid downramper? Yet it appears I was correctly forecasting what was happening from the chart?

Who believed the stories this was being accumulated at $2. Yet if that was true, there are 45000 odd shares on offer now below $2. If they were accumulating at $2 why not now?

Who made you believe that finance was just around the corner?

Who said patience is what is needed, you will be rewarded? Who feels rewarded? Perhaps what should have been said, is your patience will be tested!

For those reading this that think Im happy or gloating you are dead wrong. It's actually bitter sweet for me, while Im happy I read the chart correctly, Im not happy long term holders have been hoodwinked by posters who throw mud on anyone that doesn't have a blue sky post. Beware who you follow, especially if they are only saying what you want to hear.

Be well and if it's any consolation, I was you back when CLQ (pre SRL) was at it's highs in 2017 and long termers told everyone to hold, this was going to the moon. Its been falling ever since for 5 years now.

It's not over yet, you may get the bounce back from $1.80, I hope you do and I hope any announcement gets this back above $2 sooner than later for you all.

Oh and who was very pro SRL that now no longers posts anymore....... where did they go?
    Last edited by Happytrades: 30/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.010(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $36.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 36.5¢ $7.239K 18.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7800 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.