BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

forum, page-2

1. 9,438 Posts.
    Sad sad day indeed. To the few of us that stuck it out I congratulate you on at least holding firm against the duplicity. We took a stand against the threats, intimidation and greed.

It’s not just a sad day for BRM holders, but a sad day for all Australians as the Chinese have demonstrated that our laws are Teflon when it comes to protecting the interests of future generations.

I feel robbed, duded and defiled, no doubt like the rest of you, and I shudder think what the future implications of this swindle will have on other Australian companies fighting hard to realise a dream … only to have it stolen on the precipice of realisation.

Sadly I feel that BRM will be remembered as ‘just another company’ swallowed up by the Chinese for a few quick bucks and facilitated by those keen to make a few dollars at the expense of future generations. Individuals that would be labelled treasonous in some countries are lauded as high flyers in Australia and unfortunately that is something that I guess I’m just going to have to get used to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.