BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Hi Moz,Sad to hear that you too like me have been forced to...

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi Moz,
    Sad to hear that you too like me have been forced to jump. I guess you, me and few others still made money, but so much less than what we aspired to.

I really can't put my finger on when the die was cast. WNI came out into the open late 2010 but not sure when they started stalking. It's the second time I've not seen the true value realised, a replay of the UMC fiasco, but I guess the market spoke and a better offer never eventuated.

I'd like to think that WNI will be able to talk up the project and build its market cap to double what it is now, but the market is screwed and unlikely to recover for some time. If WNI is able to get to 20cents I'd be happy, but given the more recent options are being issued with a conversion price well below that, I'm not expecting it to happen in a hurry.

Will be interesting to see if WNI has been doing any deals behind the scenes or whether they've been sitting on their hands and now look to getting the more difficult work done. Time will tell. Good luck with your next holding hopefully it will make up for the UMC and BRM debacles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.