POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

forward and upward from this level, page-73

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Thanks for the info Pattyp. I was a holder before the drilling started from just before state access was granted. Very wild swings in SP scared me off but itchin to get back in, suppose lucky for me, not yet. Feel for the guys here with this short term blip, imo, as this stock has the ability to break hearts.

Always log onto the thread for a check, and sorry if i have missed why they didn't choose hole 3 to drill first if it shows highest likelihood of success from geo? You mentioned part of the plan? I too am waiting for Fed permits and one of the reasons I sold at the time was the timelins was 12mths to get approval to drill Fed land where we could see is most of POK's tenement.I still believe there is enough Potash to be company making, recent company changes and implementations would suggest that. Management should clearly explain to the market results are not beyond anticipated and Fed is where its at, not via an e-mail to one of the directors, I believe, the potash expert? in the US.

Cheers for any responses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.