CSX 0.00% 37.0¢ cleanspace holdings limited

This is actually a good share Veritas. ThanksI have been in and...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    This is actually a good share Veritas. Thanks

I have been in and out of Resmed a couple of times in the past ten years and am well aware of their story since listing in the 90's at circa $0.60. Now, as a global manufacturer and leader in sleep apnea therapy products, their success wasn't instantaneous. One large part to my investment thesis in Resmed over their years was both their product quality, and also the global obesity crisis leading to health/medically induced poor sleep patterns. Resmed was a slow starter and didn't have the benefit of a global pandemic to springboard its product on the map globally. Resmed basically had to rely on market and customer education, and continued innovation/delivery of an excellent product.

This is the grind CleanSpace now find themselves in. Quite normal, expected, with the added positive of prior Resmed and Nanosonics experience on the management team.

As an investment - within CleanSpace, I look at their product quality, their management, their financial health and earnings/cash burn, and the relevant macro/sector indicators.

For the macro/sector indicators for Resmed - it was very simple really - it was the large and growing proportion of the work 'overloaded', highly stressed, KFC eating/insulin jabbing crowd globally. For CleanSpace - its is the potentially structural changes in PPE healthcare, potential regulatory changes/subsidies for their products, and continued industrial need. This is all my view and not guaranteed. Nor was Resmed's success. Markets are forward looking, and this is what I see looking forward and I believe the market will eventually see this.

I welcome the daily chart thread for trading, but the current share price and direction on a daily basis has little impact to a long term investment thesis. The success of CleanSpace as a viable global entity in 2, 5, or 10 years has nothing to do with the current share price. I would say the same whether the share price was the current circa $1.50 or $10.

The potential success of this company will be interesting to watch over the next 3 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1647 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 8553 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.