AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

It pleasing to see that most here have made a wise decision and...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It pleasing to see that most here have made a wise decision and to stop ‘taking the bait’ from our friends TD and co. it seems that we all now understand their motives.
    But let’s focus on what our company has now achieved in the past three months:
    High Court victory/win. Not just a win but an outright slaughter of the opposition: ”Abuse of the Courts proceedings”, “deceitful”, “Dishonourable”,” dishonest” – it’s all there in the judgment about Sumitomo.
    Then appeared in the Court of Appeal where they removed another interim junction instigated by Sumitomo
    Appointed a management team – CFO, GM, exploration manager. (previously it was a ‘one-man band’ – don’t know how he did it!)
    Two drill rigs in operation in two different projects (presumably with camps at both)
    Lodgement of a costs claim of $6.5m
    Stated they are negotiating JV’s or other deals to do with the Nickel project.
    So what are we owed for all of the above:
    • Drill results for both the Isabel Project and the West Guadalacanal Project
    • Judgment on the costs claim;
    • Some sort of deal or maybe more as to the Isabel Nickel Project.

Management over the past three years have somehow successfully secured both land and mineral rights over one of the largest nickel laterite deposits in the world, all in a country with considerable risks – Axiom de-risked this investment with their relationships with the government and landowners. But on top of all this they defeated one of the largest mining company’s in the world and probably the largest conglomerate in the world (the Sumitomo family of companies). Again on top of this all again they really defeated the Japanese government as it was clearly shown in the judgment and recent press that Japanese diplomatic pressure was brought to bear against the poorer Solomons government.
    While Axiom were fighting in court they also secured an exciting prospect (West Guadalcanal) and moved it into drilling.
    They also managed to fund all of the company’s operations – they brought in Drake which was great, then as some have suggested here, had to control Drake to protect all shareholder interests. The lengths management went to do this was second to none.
    Anyone who doubts managements’ ability to deliver has rocks in there head.
    But If we also look at the sector-wide economics our investment proposition gets even more exciting:
    • Indonesian ban is here to stay
    • Philippines government congressmen continue to recommend a ban of Nickel ore
    • Dreadful weather in the Philippines has shut just about all mines and coupled with the wet season will surely push the nickel price higher.
    • I saw on this site that Glencore are calling nickel higher as are Macquarie bank
    Without Philippines and Indonesia where in the Pacific will China get its Nickel ore?!?!?!
    I know one deposit in the Solomon Islands ! It has been reported that Axiom’s Isabel Nickel Deposit it has a world class resource of 159mtn @ 1.1 Ni and 0.07% co with this just going to a depth of 5.5m. This is massive already (5 times the contained Nickel than Sirius’s deposit!). What is below is the blue sky and potentially a MASSIVE kicker for us. If this deposit is deeper than 5.5m then the tonnage will increase and like wise if the grades are better then the average grade will rise too. Fingers crossed on these drill results.
    But besides the drilling this is already a very large resource – “world class” (Sumitomo/Japanese government were prepared to fight for it!).
    To think we will be mining it within 12 months ! Is anyone prepared to doubt managements ability to bring this goliath of an asset into production in 12 months after everything else they have achieved?
    As I have told and shown you all on here I have been to the Isabel Nickel Project two years ago – it is truly massive with the laterite simply sitting at surface. I met the landowners and government officials and they are all right behind Axiom.
    This is a special stock. It will be the only wet tropical laterite that will be in production that’s listed on the ASX. At a time when wet laterites are attractive (even more attractive if Philippines ban the shipment of ore) this stock will be seriously sort after in 2015 – mark my words. When the market only has one true tropical laterite miner listed in the hottest commodity class you will see every resource and small cap fund chase this share price lot higher……

Bloody exciting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.