CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Karma's motivation for the constant downramping is not clear....

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Karma's motivation for the constant downramping is not clear. However, he states on another post that he is just a trader and he "made some good money running with the gamers." by trading CNX shares. (This should have made him happy and if he has no interest in a long term holding, should have gone away and looked for another target.)
    But perhaps he thinks if he constantly feeds in misleading information and implies to readers that shareholders will be liable for court settlements and site clean-up (obviously he knows nothing about the protection of limited liability of shareholders under Australian law) the SP will continue to drop and he may once again line his grubby back pocket on the back of any possible future good news.
    I am still holding. I like the story of UCG and when I look at the destructive practices of strip mining I believe it is a far better way of extracting energy contained within a resource that is obviously going to supply a large percentage of our energy needs well into the future.
    Cheers
    GLB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.