ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

forward to 2009

1. 4,837 Posts.
    Now they have let the rig go I can only assume they have decided not to test the teapot formation....looks like it will be a bit quiet until the university report is released hopefully before Xmas......then hopefully we can get a JV tied up...it might give us an idea of the value the industry are willing to attribute.....and then finally we may get to see what the upper sands hold...
    Anyone know when the university study for chemical flooding of Ash Creek is expected to take place??????

The one that sounded exciting to me was drilling a shallow well to test for gas at SDS....no idea when this would happen but suspect all the action will wait until April and until then revenue should cover expenses even with low oil prices, excepting acquisitions...

ULURU......Drilling expected March/April 2009 with Joint Venture Participants; taking project to NAPE 2009...hopefully another good JV result.....ELK may have a couple of projects to try and flog here...it is on the 5/6feb so hopefully we should here shortly afterwards..

"NAPE Expo (formerly North American Prospect Expo) was created in 1993 to provide a marketplace for the buying, selling and trading of oil and gas prospects and producing properties (added in 1998) via exhibit booths. NAPE brings state-of-the-art prospects and properties from U.S. and around the world, advanced technology and energy capital formation all together in one location, creating a pure market place to establish strategic alliances for doing business and initiating purchases and trades."

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.