IVZ 0.00% 7.4¢ invictus energy ltd

This is OLD. I was just digging to confirm that Winston Chitando...

1. 10,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    This is OLD. I was just digging to confirm that Winston Chitando had oversight of oil & gas exploration and development in his mining portfolio. He does and I liked his positivity back in November.

November 10, 2020

Fabio Scala: That is remarkable. Along the same lines, there was a lot of interest in the market recently upon the announcement that Invictus energy was test drilling for oil and gas in Muzabarani. We’ve seen the impact of hydrocarbon projects in neighbouring Mozambique and the prospect of Zimbabwe joining the club is very exciting. Is there anything that you can disclose to us at this point?

Hon. Min. Chitando: There isn’t much more that I can disclose at this time but the game plan is quite clear, the EIA has been approved by EMA (Environment Management Authority) and traditional ceremonies have now been done with the relevant chiefs, who are in that area. The work continues to zero in on the best spot to drill with the expectation that the drilling will take place in the third quarter of next year. So we are well on course and we all keep our fingers crossed that we will get a good result because it would be a complete game changer for the country and I am very confident we will be smiling this time next year.

Interview: Hon. Winston Chitando Zimbabwe Minister of Mines and Mining Development

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.3¢ $183.8K 2.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 68622 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.2¢ 1066405
Last updated 15.44pm 26/04/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.