FGR 1.85% 5.3¢ first graphene limited

Foster Stock Broking - FGR Broker Report 17th June 2019, page-32

1. 3,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    No @BlackBeak I don't think that is correct. They've been able to negotiate what they want over the past 3-6 months, they just weren't able to sell the graphene without the relevant approvals both here and in Europe. We have been told by management about numerous sales in the works including the big one. I keep hearing that holders should remain patient... don't worry... I can't speak on behalf of everyone, just myself. If you talk up imminent sales 3,4 or 5 months ago, you should be able to deliver within that time frame more than 3 weeks after NICNAS approval (keeping in mind that the later certification was never in doubt after the NICNAS approval). As I said previously, if they aren't able to announce anything yet, say something to keep SH updated. It will assist when the nervous Nellies get that little flutter in their bellies. I assume most are here to make money and solid investments. I just like companies sticking to their claims and delivering in a volatile world market. Is that too much to ask for? I think not.

Anyway, I'll keep quiet for the time being. hopefully we will all hear something soon.

DYOR

Bigglesworth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $34.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $13.35K 254.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 194671 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 176380 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.