LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I know a lot are a bit confused, unhappy with Ganfeng and the...

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    I know a lot are a bit confused, unhappy with Ganfeng and the offtake deal, I agree they got a bargain. Put that to one side though and I see it as a blessing in the fact we have an experience company backing and helping get this show on the road, add in Mr Hay who has been down this track before and it a great combination. Look what happened when inexperience and total free roll of funds happened with FFX.

What LLL and Ganfeng have together gives me above all confidence in my investment in that this great titan will come to fruition and get going, growing all the time along the way. Down the track when this baby is flying I personally am more than happy to have a share price a little lower due to this offtake agreement and help from Ganfeng than no share price at all because we didn't get to production or were years late due to hiccup after hiccup!

The big bonus is that I got in at these levels and will see this hopefully turn in a great, no fantastic little earner for me in years to come. Hopefully for other holders too.

My thoughts DYOR.

PS. Thanks for all the updates on this post ppl.
    Last edited by Bucko1: 13/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.