BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Thanks for the email Swissboy. Your outlook is very...

1. 123 Posts.

Thanks for the email Swissboy. Your outlook is very encouraging.

My apologies if someone has already posted re this and they probably have if not on the BLR forum. I was happy to notice a shift in the wind concerning the energy outlook by a Dr Kent Moors who edits a publication called "Energy Advantage" - published by the US Money Morning organisation. I have been a subscriber for a couple of years and I have never heard him mention nuclear much at all, he prefers to concentrate on oil and gas related stocks.
    For the April 2012 edition he wrote as part of a lengthy article:
    "Given the rise in oil prices, the fact that renewables remain uncompetitive (at least without considerable government subsidies) and the prospects of natural gas infrastructure needs for new power plants, all sources are being considered. And nuclear is looking attractive again. Yes, reactors are very expensive to build. But once a reactor is 'online' it's the cheapest way to generate electricity...It seems nuclear is back on the table, or perhaps it never really got taken off..."

I hope the good doctor is right and the more I read, the more it appears that way...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.