LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Foster Stockbroking updated report, page-5

1. 7,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501

Beforepeople jump all over me and accuse me of saying that NdFeB is as easy as ApplePie I am not in any way trying to say this.  I have said  I do not think Lynas should pursue this horizontal integration without a very strong Partner with experience,  probably from Japan.   Asa stock holder It is critical that I know Just how complicated it is.  Have some sort of understanding about cost of entry.  On a high level the similarities with pie are many.   There are multiple ingredients in both.   Just like people all use different things in their crusts,  Water Butter Crisco oil.  Everyone makes NdFeB differently.   Of course everybody has their own set of secrete spices.    In the end if the apple crop has a failure then the price of both apples and pies go up.   If they have a great crop the price of each goes down.   As an investor That is all I need to understand.    I have posted often That I am watching several markets that use lots  PMs to have a sense of what NdPr prices will do in the near term future.  See Post #: 36400618 for an example.   I have also brought up the auto industry softness as an area of concern. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.