UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

fosters morning report, page-31

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Indeed TDA, and thanks Gurty! for popping in - you could well be on to something - this coincides with Yokka's wifes celebration, is Yokka behind it all? Writer seems to also be on the same path, then there is loogs who has changed our NLN to another possibly more appropriate acronym ... then you have sky hanging on and the likes of other non-stock holders slowly dissipating ... BUT wait here is SDG - yet after a little inspector clueso work & no need to go as far as reading the book to see IF it was really Bridget, indeed I conclude "another duster"; the potential is none other or potentially similar to a recent times ISN - what a choice that was ... (well done to the East!). Now little ol' Unilife OR should we say big ol' UNIS - inkling is a deal is held tight, signed in black ink BUT where, where ... oh where may this document be - in the land of 'opportunity' or ***??

Time will tell OR will it? - if only one of us faithful were a FLY on the wall OR an agent of sorts! - good luck to all those that have recently sold, I hope that your other investments catch us; I/we 'never' say I told you so because that is not the way that this game/life should be played; when it all comes together then that is the time to walk away ...

NLN or (loogs acronym)

Don't sell too early faithful ... the "4th Qtr." is just about to begin in my humble opinion.

NL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.