YOW 0.00% 2.3¢ yowie group ltd

I think you're getting a little bit ahead of yourself 564xxl,...

1. 68 Posts.
    I think you're getting a little bit ahead of yourself 564xxl, while Yowies did boom in their first year of sales in Australia they had Cadburys existing distribution network so the 1st years boom as a percentage of population will never be as big in the US.

Secondly while they did sell 65m in the first year it dropped and stabilized in the following year/years to around 20m units (I forget exactly so someone correct me if I'm wrong). So the lower figure would be a much more appropriate figure to use.

Finally, their manufacturing ability will be the ultimate reason why they won't hit 300m straight away. At the moment they have one 20m wrapping machine good to go, there's speculation that another could be up and running by March and even if they buy two more right now they won't have them ready till the end of the year.

My guess if everything falls into place they'll do about 25-30m units this year and hit 85-95 next year.

This will still be a multi-bagger but if Yowie ever hits 15x it won't be in the next couple of years. Would be more than happy to see myself proven wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 145840 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 39675 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.