LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Fosters, page-53

1. 1,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    "I work for Shell and i am backing this LNG baby.. unfortunately.. i didn't buy into LNG at 35 cents..
    Shell management are arrogant, but not just that... Its not just Shell.. its all management levels at any corporate organisations... they think they know it all.. man and women with egos... so until I retire, which won't be in the next 50 years... im holding onto LNG even when i bought them in the high $3s and low $4s..."

"Like i said in earlier posts, I believe in the LNG story and have bought shares in the low $4s... so i don't want to cut my losses and run.. so am holding long term and hopefully these guys will bring it to fruition"

CK, these are your quotes from way back in November. Looks to me that you are telling a few porkies about going long at 20c. Your whole attitude towards LNG has changed lately. I guess the drop in the share price below $2 really messed with your head. You seem rather cocky now that you've sold out. I just don't buy your BS so stop wasting time with your lies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.