S2R 4.55% 10.5¢ s2 resources ltd

Fosterville gold deposit, page-28

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668

agree with you guys..

You can see there are not many sellers and quite a few buyers now. You can feel the pressure ratcheting up.

Many holders have been here quite a while waiting for this moment, so now it has nearly arrived they are not about to give up their shares for a few miserable cents profit when potential multibaggers may be just around the corner. I almost feel sorry for whoever sold me those the 11 and 11.5 cent shares just a few weeks back.

The macro environment & sentiment for PM's and miners seems to have turned the corner and here we have one of, if not the most coveted and exciting gold tenements in Australia about to be cracked open by a team with a fantastic track record, not to mention the potential koonenberry king hit.

There are a series of near term events that will each raise the profile and the desire to get in. The closer we get the less ppl will want to part with their shares so I could definately see the price going up a fair bit before any drilling results are announced and late stage fomo causes some upwards trajectory on the share price. If you want in, you'll have to pay. The cheap tickets are all sold out now sorry.

As much as S2R has hardly been a secret, I think the time taken for it to get to this Point has kind of let it lose momentum a wee bit and almost drop off the radar somewhat, especially if activity on this forum is anything to go by... It can be silent for long periods. I expect this will change quite fast and excitement will soon translate into the SP strength as we close in on the start of the first drilling campaigns.

Don't remember exactly but I think from the estimates in the last announcement we are possibly 6 weeks or so away from actually putting drill holes in the ground.

koonenberry could be another nova Bollinger and fosterville could be.. well another fosterville.
    Sirius got $1.8 billion for nova and God knows how much another fosterville would be worth.. even a mini version.. factor either or both those into the price and the potential is massive.. definately huge realistic multi bagger potential. I'm not getting carried away, I know like any explorer there is a shitload of risk and nothing is guaranteed but it does seem like we have a better than usual chance of pulling this one off.

A nova Bollinger plus a fosterville divided by 400m shares = ?? ..Happy holders that's for sure..

We are about to find out.

Very exciting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $47.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $43.94K 434.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 44252 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.