S2R 1.00% 9.9¢ s2 resources ltd

I actually dont disagree wirh you as things stand right now ,on...

1. 716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    I actually dont disagree wirh you as things stand right now ,on paper Mrau.
    But look at what youre getting for that price..
    This is not some greenfields pie in the sky kind of outfit.

We have a Mark Creasy backed company ,lead by Mark Bennet and his team, both seem to have been rather lucky you might say.. not bad people to have on your side anyway.

the fosterville block comes with millions of dollars worth of prior very in-depth exploration work having already been completed, and with known good results to boot. This means we can hit the ground running once we get the green light.

the fosterville block surrounds one of australias richest gold mines and the block itself is known to be wanted and needed by ol' moneybags agnico-eagle to extend their operation.. so a good chance of takeover attempts or lucrative deals to allow mining etc.
    That is going to be a great backstop and support for the price while we explore what we have.

We also have the koonenberry project.. all ready to go now, and the right man in charge of it with great track record in nickel.

We have polar bear over in WA. That's got wildcard potential

we still have a decent share in TRT.. another wildcard that could bear fruit at some point or act as a source of capital if needed. Not to mention the Finnish interests,Kinross etc

We are cashed up for the current drill programs and nearly ready to go on both of them.

So an expensive ticket? Maybe it might seem that way now but it's for a big prize(s).

Call me a pumper if you want.. i am enthusiastic about it for sure but i feel pretty justified in being so and actually have no motivation to pump it as such because no matter what the share price does in the short term, I won't be selling to anyone until the exploration hypothesis has been tested and is much much further down the road than where we are now.

price is what you pay, value is what you get.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $11.06K 110.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 125000 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 106420 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.