S2R 2.15% 9.1¢ s2 resources ltd

no problem, glad people find them useful! They help provide the...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    no problem, glad people find them useful!
    They help provide the historical context and show that while there has been a significant amount of prior work done… most of it is broad-brush regional exploration to define targets with limited focused drilling. In the instances where they have been more focused, like at Goornong South, it has identified sub-parallel lines of mineralisation. This is not to diss the previous geological work, just helps unravel what the understanding and focus was at the time.

Yes, I also wonder how the news of not being awarded the high priority ground was taken.
    It’s useful to keep in mind;
    “Fosterville has proven exploration, mining and processing capabilities and is in a good position to maximize the potential of any mineral resources identified in the exploration licence area. With exemplar status in areas of environment and community engagement, Fosterville is well positioned to retain exploration rights to this prospective ground.”
    All of which is true, but despite this the ground was awarded to S2 in what was a highly competitive and comprehensive tender…this wasn’t a lottery, and speaks volumes towards S2’s technical and esg track-record under SIR/S2R. We have already seen this with the recent “first of its kind” agreement with the TLaWC being delivered!

I would imagine by now Agnico are quite pragmatic about it (don't really have a choice), with S2 exploring that ground doing the leg work for them and in doing so if there is any significant exploration success, well they are in the box-seat....but will just have to pay up for it.

glah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $41.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.3¢ 9.0¢ $50.88K 557.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16686 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 85397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.