FOUND GOD and JESUS, page-115

1. 24,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.NOW is the Eternal life that they should know You, the ONLY True God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.
    Ok those of you, claiming to be of God, it has been put to me to TEST the Spirit.
    If your of God and Jesus, you will NOT hesitate answer the questions that I will ask on their behalf and mine and if any of you do not take part, WE will assume your not of them.

Are you saying to the Almighty God and Father of Jesus Christ that He is Not WORD -> THE WORD = yes or No?.

Are you saying, to the Almighty God and Father as 17:3 above is not the ONE and ONLY Holy Spirit as the Bible says, ONE Spirit, is Not Him, His -> Yes or No?
    And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Are you tell the Almighty God and Father of Jesus that it is not HIM alone here, God, Spirit of Him and his Holy Spirit - yes or no?
    Do you agree that Jesus in not referenced in thee three verses, dwelling in the temple here yes or No?

God is Light and Father of Lights 1 J1:5,, James 1:17
    Psa 119:105 - Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.

Do you agree that Yahweh, the Almighty God and Father of Jesus, words are light - yes - no?
    Are you saying that the Almighty God and Father's words are not the true light in John 1:9 - Yes - no?
    If NO, tell us why not?

Are your telling the Almighty God and Father of Jesus, that He became the Temple in John 1:14 - yes - no?

If you do not answer these questions, then I,.. on behalf of God, Jesus and myself, ask that you do NOT come back onto this thread, this IS serious business.
    WE do NOT want to see mans creations Yes and NO answer, thankyou!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.