FOUND GOD and JESUS, page-5

1. 5,403 Posts.
    Is his what you were supposed to put together, more of you gibberish, put my bottom dollar no one has a clue what’s it all about.

FOUND GOD and JESUS
    Re your title, Don’t think anyone realised that God or Jesus was lost in the first place except for you.

WORD OF GOD -> Jesus Christ our now Lord and Saviour,
    Rest my case, I’ve been telling you for 7 years that John 1, the “Word” is Jesus and the “Word with God and the Word was God” is Jesus
    Case closed

Once LOST and now I see and I am beside myself in trying to take in what they have given me,
    Your compass must be broken if you consider that now you see, who are “they” you mean "God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit", I told you about the Trinity haven’t I
    Or are you refereeing to the vices in your head.

I for once, am Not going to bother reading your post,
    Ditto, I never read your posts anyway, especially this one, I’ve just grabbed bits and piece form it without checking or bothering what they are and I’m replying to them, you are so obvious to how far out of touch you are.

Guys I could waffle on all day, it's amazing
    I rest my case, this is nothing but waffle, and it's coming from the horse's mouth you or your spirit. Yeah, it’s amazing that you said nothing, but made a big song and dance that you are going too.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.