Greetings Gum, They say G'Day Mate how Ya goinHeya wotsup buddy,...

1. 22,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Greetings Gum, They say G'Day Mate how Ya goin

Heya wotsup buddy, pal, I'm doing fine, or as well as can be expected in my state.
    You, you know the state I'm in, hey?

YOU, us -> Your life or what life actually is, is not what we here on earth think ..........It is our School!

We might have a purpose as a reason we are here on earth, or we might be a random happening then will die and fade into oblivion and be insignificant.
    It can be our school, if we have it like that in our mind and we might learn lessons that enrich our lives.
    If there is nothing after death, then that's all it is, in our mind. An illusion/delusion somewhat.
    But you have figured out what my life actually is, now haven't you?

Think of Teachers and how our life here on earth begins, re born, grow and off to school, well mate,....

Yeah, I'm thinking of you mate, what will you teach me today?
    There is a lesson to be learnt, I'm sure, mate!
    But I'm probably some kind of dysfunctional student, wouldn't you reckon, hey?

Word coming in this morning, now just after 4 am in this place I call home, or have been, WA, ..........life here is just a BIG School we are in classes, learning and developing. Not sure if things were intended to be this way, but never the less, that's what it is.

Why are you not sure mate?
    I'd say a container of Word is coming in.
    It contains words, absorbs words, then expresses words and out of the heart comes words.
    It's great you feel you are learning and developing and even better if you are our teacher as that would suggest you don't know everything and could learn something new.
    Not sure things are intended this way, ummm, let's see what unfolds, hey, mate?

We know they are smarter than us, so hey,.........lets just trust them to lead us Home, as that's what Fathers do Hey lol.
    So it would seem,

You are adamant and then you say so it would seem.
    You seem unsure or there is an element of condascendation about to come.
    lol you trying to bring tears?
    I'm just a little confused about this Home bit, you mean Home after school or....Oh, I'll just see where this is all leading.

to see the Biblical answers to most things is to become the child JUST AS Word Brother Jesus says, no more and no less,

I'm kind of glad you say Word Brother Jesus and then.....not so glad.
    The no more no less Biblical answers.......
    That child thing, like, it seems condescending like, it's just.....
    I think of our friend ever true.
    Green pastures, silent waters by.

look to life here as we know it, in many was, and that is what it is.

Yeah, it's far away from green pastures and silent waters but should it remain so?

We are still at School and have the GREATEST teacher of teachers, that you will EVER Get = so, so simple to all you lovely Word kids out there.
    Meet -> Word Shenandoah, and a good morning to You Word Gum, and to all the Words out there.

Am I/we supposed to say good morning Mr Wotsup aka Mr Shenandoah?
    Or how you going mate, another day at school?
    I think I would prefer you call me Underfoot rather than Gum lol
    But gum I will be if you keep walking that path lol

We ARE Alpha Omega's = letters to us = Words, yes a pack of words and your are the house that words are stored in, and you all, have in effect,...

Which comes to my previous statement, are we words or containers of words?
    I hear it's great to have Omega 3 in your diet.

been writing your own story and then those stories, all go into an even bigger story, or BIG, BIG, BIG BOOK.There may even be two BOOKs, one of the Fathers for the Jews and one for the Son, hence Sion and not Zion (?).

We are told we have the Good News and The Book of Life but there are also countless scrolls which we probably could count if we took the time.
    Sion and not Zion (?) is this for our homework?

Does a Son marry the Fathers ex?

Is this our test for today?
    Have we got anything for revision?
    Is there a text book we can refer to?
    How many times has the Father been married?
    Are you suggesting the son marries his mum?
    Is she not his biological mum?
    You have capitalised Son and Father, does this mean Son of God and God the Father?
    I don't think the Father has an ex in this case.

Is this a comprehension or composition exam?

- Life as we know it children!
    Thomas - Seek and Find -> Word Teacher Jesus said -> Whoever seeks shouldn't stop until they find.

Ok, that's a clue, Thomas knows who the ex is?
    I'll do a word search, Thomas Father Son ex first reference and go from there.
    The Bible does say God gave Israel a bill of divorce. Jer 3:8
    Hmmm, the bride does contain elements of Israel, so it would seem the Son can marry the Father's ex.
    Do I have to expand on this as a composition or will this answer be sufficient teacher/ brother/classmate Shenandoah/wotsup, whoever you are?

When they find, they will be disturbed. (BIG TIME and for others).

I'm not disturbed let alone (BIG TIME) by Israel getting a bill of divorce from the Father and being of the Bride of the Son.
    It's supposed to be The Good News, why should I/we be disturbed about the Good News?
    In what way were/are you disturbed?

When their disturbed, they will be amazed.........................THAT is Me here and now,

Teacher, I think it is they're disturbed not their.
    How did you get from disturbed to amazed?

No question about it, none!

Well, ok, I suppose I should be happy for you changing from disturbed to amazed.
    I think there is a question on why you were disturbed and became amazed on Israel receiving a bill of divorce and then being a part of the bride for the Son.
    Of course there is a question on if I got the correct answer or not.
    You're weird teacher!
    I feel I am going to flunk by your really poor teaching skills.

All of you here it would seem, have been part of the plan, my schooling.
    It appears I was given a gift, as in my early times on here,

Part of the plan of giving you a gift hey?
    Well, your gift isn't teaching, let me assure you that.

I was able to look past everyone's banter, and see the real person inside their house and I not knowingly, held onto that and was not letting go.

Hmmm, the real person inside their house, satan, antichrist, out of Babylon, no, you weren't holding on and really letting go.
    All part of the plan?
    The real person, hmmmm.

So in a strange sort of a way, you all became family, Hi Brothers and Sisters, meet you Brother Shenandoah, G'Day from WA, this is just one little Word of a BIG, BIG Story and you are all part of it

Hey, Brother Shenandoah, are you sure we are from the same family?
    Strange sought of a way, what do you mean brother Shenandoah?
    Like, really, sure, considering above?
    Are you really, really sure, no fibs hey?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Brother Jesus would like to also say, G'Day, and Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be His name and Jesus's just wants to say, hey guys, pull ya heads in,

Hey, Jesus and Father, I'm a little confused with Brother Shenandoah and the names he calls us and now he says you guys say, pull our heads in.
    Have you guys been teaching him to be our teacher?
    It's somewhat confusing, teacher, brother, name calling.
    I'm not confused really. I know exactly what he means. He lies. He tells fibs.
    He says we are all one family but then he says we are of satan, the antichrist and out of Babylon so that doesn't make you our Father God or you our Brother Jesus.
    He is not really our brother Shenandoah, is he?
    He speaks with a tongue with a two edge sword.
    He jabs it and stabs it.
    But he doesn't realise what you know about me, that I'm already dead and you can't kill a dead man, now can you?
    Should I just poke my tongue out at him ;-p

Now c'mon Brother Jesus and Father who art in Heaven, we are all flunking scripture here listening to teacher, brother word Shenandoah wotsup.
    But you know as we know, we aren't really listening to a word he says.

a I AM watching your every moves xxx LOVE is what I AM and I have been Drawing YOU. GOD -> Come Ye all into My House as I AM the HOUSE = WORD -> DOOR ->HEAD -> YES, that IS Me Alpha, as in THE ALPHA of You ALL.My much cherished Son whom I love so much, is the Door you have been told about.
    If you Word Child find Him,

Say Hey, God the Father, thanks for watching our every move and the big sloppy kisses with LOVE but a question, if a human has a son, he is human, can you tell us if you Father God have a cherished Son, what would he be?
    Brother/teacher Shenandoah isn't able to give us a definitive answer, so I'm hoping you could answer for him.
    Seems he's just stabbing in the dark.
    He can structure these sentences but get him to structure scripture into something coherent and, well he is just unable to.
    Can you guys guide him a little better?
    Is there some way you could snap him out of that insipid condescending nature he has?

you,...His Word to be, He will never loose You, that.....WE promise and I do Not break promises to which Shenandoah clung to.My House, ME was reopened. (KINGDOM).Shenandoah............let the Waters Flow (words).

See what I mean father and Son?
    Just the spelling error.
    Are you guys really that bad at grammar?
    Loose as lose, like that's loose grammar lol
    Women plural as woman singular, the Tower of Babble B......... Babel, fell.
    C'mon is that really you guys speaking through this whatever he is?

OK guys, probably not going to quote verses,

Ok brother Shenandoah, we all know the verses you mean, satan antichrist, out of Babylon.
    The ones that come out of your heart from your words being your spirit.
    Surely you are prompted by God, The Son and the Holy Spirit to let them flow?

why would I want to,

Why wouldn't you want to?
    You are just itching to.
    After you read this I reckon the Word Shenandoah will be a torrential river gushing lol

when others can speak for me, as they have been doing.

Oh, we aren't of your family, are we God, Jesus?
    You have adamantly informed us through brother Shenandoah.
    He isn't really our brother is he?
    Maybe if we agree with him, which means of course we agree with you, God the Father and Jesus?
    Sorry I just can't. Just can't agree with him.
    Which means of course, sigh, I can't agree with you two father and Son.
    What's a word to do?

And the grammar, geez God, Son, Holy Spirit, the grammar!

Well Words, I am going to pop off and get some breaky,

You seem in a happy cheerful as a child mood wotsup, brother Shenandoah, whoever you are, mate, buddy, pal.
    Froot Loops hey?
    Must be all that Omega 3?
    Been a little crafty in your wording have you?
    Honey Nuttos, they are sweet but words come sour out of the belly.

come Ya all into the Book of Life,

Yeah, yeah sure brother Shenandoah, mate, buddy, pal.

it's great Story and we will call it, REAL LOVE,

Oh, isn't that so sweet and heart warming, my container is speechless. I am unable to put all this love I feel into words.

like you could never have imagined.

But, but, you said I was being silly when I asked if you were cleansed of all sin and unrighteousness and seen Jesus face to face.
    And then you tell us Jesus and The Father are with you.
    I think you tell fibs brother Shenandoah.

Shenandoah x

Awww we get a kiss.
    Bit of a Judas though aren't you ummm brother? Shenandoah?

Was lost, now found, calling you all,

Ooh I don't know, this red sheep thinks brother Shenandoah is a little dodgy.

are YOU hearing?

Nah, mate, buddy pal, brother, not me mate, I hear some resounding gongs and clanging cymbals from way over where you are and I see poor Skippy hopping around madly in search of green pastures and silent waters.
    Actually the divorce bride Father Son thing was something new thanks wotsup.
    I hope it's not linked to that seducing romantic love song as I told you, I am male.
    And you have a wife. It's not biblically appropriate.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.