ETM 8.70% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

FatherD, there seems to be considerable unrest developing in the...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    FatherD, there seems to be considerable unrest developing in the municipalities. Article below taken from Sermitsiaq.AG today is an example. Maybe the GoG is becoming more unstable faster than we imagined.

Kommuneqarfik Sermersooq is the country's most powerful municipality in terms of population and economy.But in recent years there has been a lot of unrest surrounding several cases in the municipality.
    Inuit Ataqatigiit, who holds the decisive power, will have its power reduced to a very narrow majority at the end of August, when the municipal council holds an ordinary meeting.
    READ ALSO: Democracy:
    Charlotte Ludvigsen should resign

This happens as a result of Inuit Ataqatigiit standing to lose a mandate, and being reduced from 9 mandates to 8 mandates.
    Together with Naleraq, which has two mandates, the Sermersooq coalition can just barely continue with 10-9 in the balance of power, so the coalition is fragile in terms of mandate.If there should be a break between the parties before a new election for the municipal council no later than 6 April 2025, IA stands to lose power, unless the party can negotiate an alternative collaboration with other parties.
    ALSO READ: NCD aftermath:
    Sermersooq collects giant losses
    Sermitsiaq.AG learns that Mia Skifte Lynge (IA) has chosen to request her resignation from the municipal council.This means that first deputy, Storm Ludvigsen gets her place. Have agreed to join the municipal council Storm Ludvigsen confirms that he has been contacted by Kommuneqarfik Sermersooq with an inquiry as to whether he is prepared to join the municipal board:- Yes, I can confirm that I have been asked, and yes, I have indicated that I am prepared to join the municipal board, and I am very much looking forward to that, says Storm Ludvigsen to Sermitsiaq.AG.
    Will initially be a freelancer
    , Storm Ludvigsen says that he does not intend to return to Inuit Ataqatigiit, but will initially look forward to potential partners in the municipal council:- I know that it will be very difficult for me to get anything done if I isolate myself as a freelancer, therefore I will firstly join the municipal council and then work to find a cooperation platform from which I can have the greatest possible influence, Ludvigsen declares to Sermitsiaq.AG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $210 8.945K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 369461 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 34041 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.