QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

No nothing at all from the board concerning the email leroy ,as...

1. hop
    627 Posts.
    No nothing at all from the board concerning the email leroy ,as for numbers they are still growing, even as late as yesterday.the support so far stands at over 45 million shares so if i am not mistaken that is over 10 percent of the registry.this support has only come from this forum and thier associates.
    There are a few that had requested the email but have not heard back in relation to support(and that is entirely thier decision)or non support,and a few i have sent emails to gmail/yahoo accounts,if you are one of these and dont reguarly check these email accounts please do.
    i do ask however if you are/were considering supporting the email and were waiting to see how much support it has recieved the numbers are considerable considering the small (39 shareholders..may vary as some have given one figure for the family as such)base(hot copper)that we have drawn from,please give it some more thought and email me at [email protected]
    Another item worth a mention here is we have not recieved one email in disagreeance with the emails content.
    Tomorrow or friday at the latest we will send you all another email with the situation as we see it,as the mods have requested and as those of you who have a copy are well aware we also have requested that the content of the email remain off any public forum at this stage.
    I personally still remain hopefull of a reply to the email and hope they use the reply as a tool to start to repair shareholder confidence(extra board members ,new start,new ideas,new communcation door.)
    With options expiring in the not to distant future QMC needs to get its skates on and prove to the market that it is going to take the next steps to becoming the good mid tier producing mining company that we all know has the assets to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.