MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

found this interesting, page-8

1. 7,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    as you say huckle, almost certainly Stirling.
    the irony here is, it looks like they got held over a barrel and folded at .6c, an all time low.
    i remember back in better days when SP was back at 3c+ there were plenty of rumours they had been offered 5c+ for their shares, doesnt appear to have worked out too well for them in the end!

imho only, karmas a bitch!!

there are a few questions this trade raises

1) if this was Stirling, by relinquishing their entire holding, are they still entitled to their royalty from Keysbrook?
    2) who was the buyer?
    3) if buyer is Resource Capital it will take their holding to over 35%, what are their intentions, remembering FIRB had no issues with the Keysbrook funding package announced on 1/7/14?
    4) will the games stop now with SP, i am no stock market genius but there have been very clear trades to restrict SP in recent future.
    5) if the buyer was Resource Capital have they held SP back to lure Stirling out, perhaps knowing with their contacts they can find a buyer for L88??

no doubt some of these questions will be answered in the near future holders, but this trade has certainly thrown the cat amongst the pigeons.

this post is only some of my musings, opinion only, no facts involved, DYOR etc etc.
    Last edited by wobblyboots: 05/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.