FGL 0.00% 6.0¢ frugl group limited

Found this, page-18

1. 1,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    I have renewed my personal committment to be nice to everyone, so I right this to set the record straight, not have a go at anyone. But Ellaslist could seriously have a go at HC for allowing such false info to be posted here in recent days.

Last night I was very bored (listening to my uni lectures haha!) and decided to take more of a look at the link that started this thread. Admittedly I didn't pay a lot of attention to the whole site when first posting it.

I can't understand where the impression came from that this is a minor, mum and dad, blogger type website. First problem raised was there are no contact details for the site owners and that is simply not true. I found 2 staff email addresses in about 20 secs and a phone number for their business. Funnily enough email and phone details are found on the 'contact us' page! (Who would have thought!) And reaffirming something I posted previously, not many sites have direct contact details to protect privacy, but Ellaslist has a phone number, so its actually better than most sites for contact. Myth one dispelled!

The idea that this is a mum and dad show? Well if you go to their jobs page they are advertising for an account manager. That would mean its mum, dad and an account manager sitting in the basement? No, I don't think that's true at all. Sounds to me like they have a little more going on than that. Myth two dispelled!

This is just some parent blogger site? As someone who build a website and scoped up the amount of work required to maintain it as current and useful (ended up being too much for me), I can tell you a HUGE amount of work is going into a site like Ellaslist. This is not a basement blogger job and anyone who suggests so has no idea what they are talking about. There is a organisation behind this website. Myth three dispelled!

Enough of that, I think I've made my point. WFI should absolutely be on a site link Ellaslist and every other site like it. Great find and great for WFI!

I totally agree WFI has to do more of this and get better exposure. There are bigger fish out there and WFI needs to catch them. We all think that! But don't just come on here and make up stuff at random, shoot from the hip and have a tanty because your upset with your investment. It speaks to the credability of everything you post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.283M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $3.523K 58.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 28630 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.