FGL 9.09% 5.0¢ frugl group limited

Found this, page-19

1. 12,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1762
    Get over it, you are hanging on to "stuff "

Unless they can announce the Family Insites sign ups for the year are estimated to be 30,000 subscribers or announce a major collaboration with a Telco - they will not get the the CR off the deck and we all know the result after that.......

From my reading there does not appear to be anything else to announce.

Would you buy into the CR with the current state of the company ? I have no idea if they have created any revenue to date. They cannot develop any additional technologies, because they just do not have the funds, they cannot roll out a major marketing campaign once again because of limited funds, a global rollout is not a the radar as no reference is made with any timing details. - they will not get support for the CR unless something is announced from left field - so after that what is left - hope

I am sure the initial plan was to build the company on the VPN and although it is excellent technology, however as a commercial proposition it has failed. If Family Insites falls into the same commercial hole -

What next.

Another bright spark then appears on the scene with a fancy "idea" flocks it off for cash and grabs a bucket load of shares just in case and then renames the company Mr Joe Bangles - to do it all again. (the next time without me )

I wait with baited breath for the next announcement but do not have any expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.005(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $5.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.0¢ $23.04K 455.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119999 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 4600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.