FGL 0.00% 1.8¢ frugl group limited

Found this, page-3

1. 12,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1789
    I searched the internet trying to find out who is the person of contact in the organisation. Who are they. Who are the real people behind the "organisation" Nothing.
    Everything is hidden.
    No transparency.

Wangle needs to now establish a collaboration with a highly creditable transparent community figure head. A collaboration that clearly demonstrates community leadership with the clout to make things happen.
    Wangle has a technology package that is now ready for immediate integration into the family community struggling to dealing with internet issues.

What better endorsement that the Australian Government to make the technology readily available to all parents in all schools along with free education supplied by Family Insites to all parents.
    Wangle does a deal with the Government on the numbers.

Win for the parents
    Win for the kids.
    Win for the government
    Win for the medical institutions
    Win for shareholders/potential investors.

Plus the technology develops with add ons providing a range of internet educational tools to help those that need it most - our kids.

Who drives this - Wangle, the government, the parents, and more importantly the involvement of our children. They become and integral part of the development process, not an appendage.

Wangle have it all at their feet - do they. have the drive, the balls, the connections, the leadership, the total focus to take this opportunity and make a change.

if I owned the company - I would.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.888M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101272 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 134833 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.