FGL 43.8% 2.3¢ frugl group limited

It seems we are surrounded by whingers. If you do something...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    It seems we are surrounded by whingers. If you do something right, it's not good enough. If you do something wrong, then it's I told you so. Weird.

The ellaslist website is perfect for a product like WFI. It has the correct target audience, although I might say a bit young (kids). Although I see that kids as young as 4 years of age have mom or dads tablet quite happily tapping away at the screen. Wouldn't it make sense to have a sentinel app install keeping an eye on what is going on?

If the app then proves itself wouldn't it make sense for mom or dad to later install it on the childs own tablet / phone?

The website claims 300,000 visitors a month. Who exactly are you to dispute OR confirm that number? Or do you have clairvoyance? At least it's some exposure maybe it's 20,000 per month who knows, its still exposure.

We have another website in WA (Perth) called buggy buddies (google it) and that is in a similar vein to the ellaslist. I personally know of 5 mothers who frequent the website at least once a week to see whats happening around the area and where they can take their kids for entertainment. Hello? Kids, mothers, technology... WFI? Perfect synergy in my opinion.

Until WGL sign up a telco or other deal this is what we have and in my opinion it's not bad. There has been a surge in facebook numbers (likes, shares) and we can only speculate as to the reason this has happened. We can also only speculate on download numbers and retention. It **might** be high it might be low. Who knows. Complaining and telling everyone with an opinion that they are idiotic is... well... idiotic.

Again, we know the app works, we know it has potential and we also know that things are happening but we don't know what. It is impossible to communicate with shareholders every day or even every week. There isn't a company on earth that does it. So take a chill pill.

Don't be horrible to the pom pom brigade (myself included) and pom pom parade don't be horrible to the "End of the Worlders". Things will happen when they happen. I don't think any of us have a crystal ball either way.

Good luck to us all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.007(43.8%)
Mkt cap ! $2.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 2.3¢ 1.7¢ $10.3K 550K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8888 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.