TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Found This

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Looking thru some of my old investment material found a copy of a brochure sent to me as a shareholder of DMR in 1988, all those years ago. This is some of the drilling by DMR on Mt Freda which they were mining at the time. See the left column for drilling results. Sure ain’t the same as the latest resource. Just goes to show what the resal resource realky is. Considering DMR was mining above 5g/t Au and recovering 4.2g/t seems unlikely the latest grade of 2.6g/t Au is realistic. Seems to me the geos who did the latest resource did t have the historical drilling and only the limited Ausmex drilling. This puts a new light in things.ive sent a copy to Ausmex just in case they don’t have it. There again they may have it and are working of it for the future. The other brochure DMR sent out says they were about to go underground based on their resource before the gold price crashed to below$300. No wonder they are getting it ready-assessed.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2266/2266706-0ddbb2a8de494510791dab5bab8044b9.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.