ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

So far this year, it appears that Anteo is building distinct...

1. 88 Posts.
    So far this year, it appears that Anteo is building distinct business models that differ significantly from their traditional core approach. Let me try to differentiate these here:
    1a) In Vitro Technology A: Enhancing Immunochemistry through Mix&Go. This is the established product. Luminex, POC1, BBI(?), Alere(?), One World Lab.
    1b) In Vitro Technology B: Sample Pretreatment. I believe this is pretty much via the existing Mix&Go approach of surface chemistry binding to support In Vitro assay development.
    2) In Vivo: Why distinguish from In Vitro? This is a BIG step. There are now two parts to this Cook and UQ. Both are novel approaches to modify a surface that will end up INSIDE a living person. This risk is much higher because of the danger of direct human harm. Predictably though the reward for success is usually quite large. Read the profitability of stents and other implantable devices.
    3) Acquisition. Currently unknown but should be an adjunct business of some kind. If the building of ELISA plates, for example those two lots of 500 plates, exists then potentially the an acquisition could some sort of business which has a consumable manufacturing capability. Read income stream here.
    4) Anteo Energy. Currently a blank slate in this forum but I bet speculation is near the mark.

So from one single business with one single technology there are now AT LEAST 4 different businesses evolving. Without knowing what #3 is, the differences between 1, 2 and 4 are quite large. Go therefore to the Anteo Investor website and ponder again their "Future Subsidiary" flow chart.

I believe these four will be the foundations of future value for Anteo. Will this get us rocketing SP in the near future? I don't know that BUT I think it is now 4 times more likely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.816K 408.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1153507 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 299817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.