ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Agreed. What I find exciting so far this year is the following...

1. 3,784 Posts.
    Agreed.

What I find exciting so far this year is the following

24 Feb - new patent filed. GC states "... a number of the companies behind our existing collaborations, such as the PoC1 project, have already expressed an interest in this invention ..." Now surely, if Philips PoC1 wasn't going ahead, they wouldn't let GC state that they had expressed interest in this invention.

10 March - exclusive distribution partnership. I see this as the first of many distribution partnerships - as the uptake on the expansion of ADO's core offerings expands, so will the value add for distribution partnerships.

25 March - feasability study with Cook Medical. This is on top of the scoping study wherein Cook Medical has presumably seen the benefits of utilising ADO's tech, and is now paying for a full feasability study. Another exciting part is GC stating "our first commercial foray into the vivo medical devices sector" and also "part of our work exploring opportunities for Anteo in our non-core areas".

1 April - new agreement with Philips Poc1 - this is what really cemented my continued holding of ADO, and has prompted my re-entry into purchasing more shares. After 2 years working with PoC1, they have signed on the line again to continue the work with ADO. If they were not happy with our tech, they would have walked away - they are paying revenue to ADO for the work. Why would they continue to do this if no benefit / long term. GC also stated "this agreement is a milestone in itself and could well enable us to identify "additional" licensing opportunities in the future" - somewhat similar to OBJ with P&G - I think Philips has every chance of coming out with a multiple product development application with ADO's tech.

7 April - this one seemed to fly under the radar, but Luminex endorses ADO's tech.

14 April - Nano tech. TV has been banging on about this for ages, and out of the blue we have a funded research partnership with UQ. This being the 2nd announcement in as many weeks, which is a sure sign that there is industry uptake in the potential of ADO's tech within this space.

The law of accelerating returns sees a doubling of processing power each 7 years (or thereabouts) - which has a direct implication to medical and diagnostic imaging machines. This is what this latest announcement seems to hint on - nanoparticles being activated by Mix&Go for the project, to address the "growing need for flexible approaches to attaching multiple imaging and targeting moieties to sub-micron particles, including nanoparticles"

My favourite part of it all is near the end. "The impact of refining and improving outcomes in medical and diagnostic imaging could deliver substantial improvements in patient outcomes".

Having had my mother pass away from GBM (brain cancer) recently - I fully appreciate the rewards a greater sensitivity to medical and diagnostic imaging could have brought to the table in her battle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.