ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

I guess it depends on how you define validation. I had a...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I guess it depends on how you define validation. I had a realisation tonight when I read today's announcement. I have made an error of judgement. It is easy for me to say I'm in it for the long haul, sp rises/declines here or there bother me not but I concede tonight I have made a mistake IMO and will be selling my holding tomorrow. All the recent news is fantastic, I don't dispute that however I see it doing nothing positive to the sp near term ( 6-8 months). I will try and use the money to make money on another speccy during this time and buy back in down the track. I see the next quarterly being not abysmal but nothing to stop the bus about. The one after that ditto. After last years disastrous anti-climax nothing but a COMMERCIAL DEAL will lift this out of the doldrums. Most are aware of this now. It will happen. But I am confident, very confident that it won't happen till next year at the earliest. I would like to elaborate further than just make blunt statements but I am a wee bit on the tired side tonight. I'm not trying to bait anybody it's just how I personally see things unfolding at present

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $5.876K 268.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1154535 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 299817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.