MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

Well Lukeban, I await to be proven wrong! Well sellers...

1. 332 Posts.
    Well Lukeban, I await to be proven wrong! Well sellers offcourse, not all are meant to make profits thats how companies grow..quoting one HC "share trading is the exchange of money from the impatient to the more patient". We generally encourage sellers and those who panick to do their thing and holders carry the day. When investing, you do not necessarily look at past achievements, look at what has been lined up, basis of success such as resources, management, partnerships, markets and potential for growth. If you want to become a millionaire you do not invest in big guns like BHP, because it takes you a million to buy a million shares in a company that has virtually ceased to grow and only rides on the benefit of "the Big Company Faith". Profits are made at buying stage..even in real estate they say buy a bad house in a good street...MSC is a good street and do not focus on the peripherals such as trade vol today, sp...target the bigger picture...low carbon emmission products, building industry is anchored globbaly by booming economies and low housing ownership! Japan, China and Hong Kong are leading industrial nations and you visit any continent, you will feel them! I really believe in the MSC story based on facts. ANNs are brilliant, what more clarity would you need? I am buying at both 0.003 & 0.004 because it is a bonus sp for such a company with a strong foundation and partners!Re-think and join!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.