TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

Hi @123richards just a couple of things: You say that Huon has a...

1. 41 Posts.
    Hi @123richards just a couple of things:

You say that Huon has a "very poor" environmental record. Other than them exceeding their nitrogen cap do you have anything else? anything that warrants the"very poor" tag you have put on it? i agree that it is serous but anything else you can show?
    Also were are you getting their poor performance in MH? Are you just reading comments in this thread where Ninja expressed an opinion about early harvesting and you are basing it on that?

"a lying CEO who is desperate to save a drowning business" please tell me how Huon aquaculture is in anyway drowning? The share price has been on its way up for a while now.

As for WWF others have told you but i wanted to provide the article with them backtracking about talking to Huon. Seeing as you believe them over Frances Bender, or taking their word for gospel..
    Link http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-02/wwf-27corrects-the-record27-on-huon-aquaculture-talks/7990902

Tassal has diversified their market? yes maybe but wasn't it Huon that just started a yellow tail kingfish research farm in NSW? making three different species that they now grow.

I do agree that not looking beneath the surface is naive so maybe a little more research is needed by everyone..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.