TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

Four Corners "Big Fish" This monday, page-118

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Thanks for that Savlich. Yes I was basing my "very poor" environmental statement on their breach of nitrogen levels, which as you agree is serious. Thanks for that back up. It's funny how the four corners reporter never questioned them on that isn't it? It's not as if it was inaccessible to them given it was reported by the abc themselves here http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-16/huon-aquaculture-faces-bill-after-nitrogen-error/7034498
    Huon pointing the finger at everyone else and they're the ones that have been fined for environmental breaches. This highlights the case that this was a very biased or poorly researched show. Maybe both.
    As to my WWF statement, I was wrong but at the time of the show which we are debating this additional information was not available. Shows what conjecture can do to you. I still maintain that the WWF and ASC certification set Tassal apart from the others.
    Now to the state of Huon's finances. If they pay their long outstanding bill to Ridley's of $18 million (now in the law courts) for their fish food I would have a little more confidence in the state of their finances. I feel Huon shareholders are in for a burning. I hope that's not the case but it is cause for worry.
    Glad you agree that we need to look beneath the surface and do our research. In that we are united. Suppose that's the good thing about these forums.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.