ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

You hit the nail on the head Obe- Coal is King. In most...

1. 276 Posts.
    You hit the nail on the head Obe- Coal is King. In most countries it accounts for 80% of Electricity provided.
    Yes they are retiring a lot of very old Coal Power stations in China. They were also building a New Hazelwood sized power station every week over the last few years.
    Now they're building the Power plants further away from the city's.

Where was the ACTUAL DATA about COAL versus other products. I saw a graph on the monitor behind one of the Experts showing growth in these sectors with Brown coal still growing and having the lions share. The ABC programme was severely edited to show the Greens that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Unfortunately it's a well orchestrated peice of propaganda. Alternative greener fuels are MANY years away.

Over the years ECT have always presented compelling Data that showed India at the bottom of the Rising economic curve that would require increased Coal power.
    Recently we have read the articles from India quoting its mandate to TRIPLE COAL and STEEL OUTPUT. HUGE plans when You read the numbers in the Tens of Millions of Tonnage!
    The visit of NLC's Management Team with the Director for the Ministry of Coal for India shows Us that ECT is a part of these plans.
    I chatted to Adam and He told Me that NMDC's Team had already been out prior to NLC's visit and watched the Coldry and Matmor Product being made. By all accounts both Of the companies executives and scientists were VERY HAPPY with the Coldry and Matmor product.

Certainly reading ECT's presentations and chatting to the staff has made Me VERY confident in investing in ECT/ ESI.

ECT are a Fantastic start up company to Invest in. In My opinion the Rockets are firing!!

GLTAH and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.745K 1.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 24264363 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3301911 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.