TLS 0.25% $4.02 telstra group limited

Tilerman,Please pull your head out of your a*rs* and wake up and...

1. 4,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Tilerman,

Please pull your head out of your a*rs* and wake up and smell the roses for once in your life!

unlike your goodself i have a personal exp, because a very close friend of mine works in the same bldg chapel st sth yarra prahran

i wouldn't say its its Sensationalism when 2 individuals a and quite high achievers in their work have chosen to pay the ultimate price and take their own lives because of the work pressures within the tls org

i keep telling this person the best thing they can do is leave tls!

tls mgmt need to finally recognize that the bullying forced on team leaders and call ctre staff to help generate higher sales 'not service' is having a much wider affect on the community and more importantly their partners,family,friends plus staff morale

the 4 corners program aired last night and which can bee seen again this wed @11.30est wasa absolutely spot on

tls staff are leaving in droves

who ever did their investigative journolism at the ABC deserves an AAA+

the culture is changing abut changing for the worse!

lke with sally ive also noticed a significant difference in my friends behaviour most probably and likely because of the changing work pressures now eminanting within the tls call ctre enviroment

the pressures to meet an unrealistic score card or kpi's because tls mgmt have up the sales targets per logged in hours and also control their wrap time is forcing so many to leave and rightly so

theres always a better employer ou there who will treat staff much better that whats happening at tls chapel st sath yarra prahran

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.02
Change
0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $46.44B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.00 $4.03 $3.98 $122.4M 30.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 31712 $4.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.02 64418 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.