PEN 0.00% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

four mile creek mine approval for qasar/ags

1. 342 Posts.
    U followers will no doubt have noted the Australian Government's approval of this mine and the impact on AGS share price this morning. It is worth noting that PEN still has the Pacmag U rights to their Blue Rose tenements in South Australia,which PEN holds basically in mothballs until they want to move on them. The fact that Four Mile is now going ahead suggests South Australia is the next big thing in U (something we all probably could guess already provided the government is keen, which it seems it is now) and it would be good to know if they (AGS and Qasar) might now look to consolidate the resource base by absorbing other tenements. Four Mile, from recollection, is not exactly next door, but is relatively close to the GIR and Pacmag/Pen copper and U tenements in eastern South Australia (Blue Rose and the like). I don't know much more about these and hope that others may, in order to flush out and assess perhaps a third potential bonanza down the track for PEN i.e. in addition to the Wyoming and South African possibilities. Views welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.445M 13.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 918733 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 6247028 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.