AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Jayson- got all that however AGS shot itself in the foot when...

1. 411 Posts.
    Jayson- got all that however AGS shot itself in the foot when they sold 75% of the company and they have suffered - they still do not have control and its not so much the supply demand as it is the company AGS have no controll and thiats why investors have stayed away

Secondly the entire uRANIUM market sector is down massively-

Fukushima has sunk the market otherwise we would have higher/ spot and contract prices so those who tell me there is plenty demand - that is rubbish otherwise the u PRICE WOULD HAVE RECOVERED- Some intelligent uranium industry experts have stated that the market may never be the same and we can still generate electricity with gas powered plants which there is an abundance - so even if there is a demand for U its out of favour - when investing one has to look at the sector and the sector is way down. Very simple investment credentials - i was a uRANUM BULL for many years but the Fukushima incident has ruined it thanks to poor management amongst other things.

it will take years even decades to get the investment community to be interested again- that my friend is what the problem is not to mention the internal issues of working with a J/V partner such as we have who dictate to AGS and shareholders what is so.

We are at the control of others

The announcement today doesn't even give us timeframes or dates and a BFS shwing project economics etc...its all still a big risk

The announcement was weak- IM OUT so will shut up now as I've suffered in silence form over 2 years

BT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.