AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Yes uranium is out of favour for sure.Some of these broker...

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yes uranium is out of favour for sure.

Some of these broker banker people I speak to quite regularly will not even look closely at uranium stocks because of where the commodity uranium is. They all go on about opportunity cost and they are probably scared about losing their jobs too. And some are quite lazy and they don't do much real in depth research.

You only have to take a look at how this announcement was written up by some of the journalists yesterday and today to see that a lot of people don't check basic details.

Quite often newspapers only make reference to the Four Mile East deposit or the West deposit. Newspapers get the grades wrong. There was one report yesterday or today that inflated our grades though but most people wouldn't understand what they meant anyway.

Most people have little understanding of spot price and long term uranium price sales and how they would effect a stock like Alliance. Always making reference to the lower spot price when term contracts are what really matter.

Ok will stop the rant. Gets boring.

I went back and had a look at the 24/10/12 announcement. The operating costs of $40.33 is in Aussie dollars. Cameco is now quoting a long term price of US$50. Taking today's exchange rate of 91 cents that gives Four Mile uranium sales of $54.95 in Aussie dollars. Still a good margin.

I guess we are all now waiting for the Quasar program and budget. Some journo today was reporting that it will be made known in the next couple of weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.