PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

four months gone, more to come

1. 294 Posts.
    to be honest, we started year 2011 with big expectation on PLV. PFS on march, JTC deal month later, NTA signed. share price moving along. ML granted. get ready to sell our ore in 2012...

what have we achieved so far?

1. NTA

Final drafting of the full Native Title Agreement to be presented to the Mayala community for
    ratification is almost complete. The ratification meeting will be held in the current (2nd) quarter 2011. if there were any luck, we might get it done before July.

2. Drilling results

company released some delayed results, market unmoved. took for granted in a way. not price sensitive information any more.plenty of Resource definition Assays are pending. it must take a while before we get to know the results. not sure if it will affect PFS and others.

3. tonnage and upgrade. increases 64mt, 90% indicated. market unmoved. no interest.

4. Metallurgical Testing. very good test result, market unmoved, no interest.

5. CR. sorry to say "told you so". SPP of begging 4M. "The amount of capital raised in October 2010 was expected to get the company through to the end of the PFS stage"."Pluton is aiming to raise $4 million via the SPP to continue activities through to funding decisions to be made after completion of the PFS and discussions with interested third parties."

but is this enough? what if there are more delays? why now? why not earlier which the market sentiment was better and share price was higher? what if interested third parties deal (JTC or else)goes wrong?

6. share price. , on 3/1/11 it's around 1.04, now around 80 cents. don't expect it will run any time soon before SPP finalized. hope we get a good PFS and no more delays.

7. ML and selling ore. start mining later than previous announced. 2013 and beyond.

finally, what do you think PFS will do to share price? and JTC deal? the question i ask myself the most is why there is NO interest on PLV? Location, quality, cost, environment excellence and tonnage. have you ever thought you might choose the wrong company? back to the waiting room...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.