NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

Hi Sotm812I don't consider it oversold, oversold to me just...

1. 13,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2780
    Hi Sotm812
    I don't consider it oversold, oversold to me just means short term traders want to have a go because it had a previously higher price, I don't buy thing based on where they have been.........It can work, nothing goes down in a straight line and even long only short term professionals can make a long side trade work profitably even if the share price is trending strongly to the downside for a long period.......plenty of traders here have made a dollar buying ncm when its getting smashed, I think their skill is they don't hold it too long and get romanced by looking at the previous prices........

I don't think its oversold,,just adjusting to the company and industry realities......

A fair market cap?....well everyone is going to have a different view....ATM,,,to buy the company and do my own things I need to find 5.9BLN,,to take the equity holders out, probably more as they will want more than 5.9BLN,,,,plus I have to find another 4.6BLn to replace the debt as the compoany cashflow isn't strong and Gold price and margins are under pressure,,,,,,so min I need 10.5BLn,,,would I want to invest in reality 10.5Bln to get this company....no..others might,,,,but me no way....so I think equity is still unattractive at these prices given the company performance and the commodity price it is operating in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.