AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

four weeks and counting

1. 526 Posts.
    We are now only 4 weeks away from mantles showdown with calcifer who have been running and dodging and delaying for the last few years.
    Not that anyone could blame them when the prize on offer is upto 500 million tonnes of black coal and the opportunity for csg.
    The timing for the run home couldn't be better with some very solid job data out of the us on Friday and what's shaping as a very good day on our markets today.
    This combined with mantles stellar run over the last month and half and the companies own admission we are now entering an exciting stage of the companies development certainly puts a smile on my face.
    IMO now with only 4 weeks till trial we are in the zone when a favourable settlement could be reached at any time, I can't see calcifer taking there position to trial and risking financial Armageddon.
    If they seriously thought they had a chance they would have pushed for trial a longtime ago so they could utilise the asset or on sell it.
    IMO anyone looking for a good entry had that chance last Friday afternoon from here on mantle will be setting itself for the next leg up and that could happen from the opening bell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.