TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

Long way to go. No IO updates worth a pinch of anything and, no...

1. 132 Posts.
    Long way to go. No IO updates worth a pinch of anything and, no idea how much cash to be returned from MON. They only did 3 boat loads for the quarter. This doesnt aquate to anything near ramping up IMO. Expenditure v cash income not spectacular, but at least earning an income.

Hoping for much better news at the next quarter, like about 40 to 50 million tonnes in the ground. These small pockets of IO that they are drilling are just that, small and thin and deep plunging. No mother load here IMO.

So we have 2 years of finding about 20 small pockets of IO to get this thing to 20 mill tonnes. Can't wait for that news.

Exporting 2.5 mtpa equates to 625,000 t per quarter, which is 9 boat loads a quarter, which seems a long way to go.

MON recovery states that at first will recover all monies then in the next breath says unknown how much will be returned depending on asset sales. Sticking to facts is what we all need now, not more spin. Anyway MON recovery will be pivotal to a positive outlook. IMO

IMO stock could retreat on the sentiment I have stated. God, how important is this quarter going to be?!!!

Time will tell. Hope I am wrong!

TTY is 12 months away from recovering fully from the mental midget and his goons.

Whats the consensus?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.