GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

fowlers bay, page-2

1. 9,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Thanks for that post manila. I haven't bothered to check out the nickel market for a while because it's just so speculative for us. However with some exploration at Fowlers on the cards this year it is worth monitoring.

I see nickel has been in a downtrend on the LME but looks to have bottomed and poising for a possible break up. The company has reported they are hoping to get funding support from the SA state govt for a couple of drills. The second half of this year could have quite a bit of interest for followers of GUN if we have 3 things to monitor.

Copper is holding at pretty strong price levels too. If that can break up to decadal highs then there could be some serious interest in extending the exploration at Mt Gunsun. I'm a complete amateur but I always felt that xtrata were just not hitting the right areas, angles or depths. I'd like to see them sell back to us for $1 before a possible break out which would give us a good base to find a new partner. There is more copper in those tenements, it's just going to take time and new approaches to find it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.