FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

fox and iron ore, page-16

1. 594 Posts.
    Thankyou surewin,

There seems to be some angst coming out of the fox camp. Uncle Don is fuming at the moment and the board is divided.

As you know there are strong rumours of a takeover. Well it appears that last week Sir Streeter was seen driving Lex Luthor around Radio Hill and showing him the sights of Mt wHOCARES in his helicopter where the kriptonite is said to have a strong force.

And thats where is gets really bizare. Well I thought that Santa Claus might hear the takeover rumour and tell the Easter Bunny (as i reported last week). Well it seems they have been left out of the loop and Uncle Don has been negotiating with someone from the darkside.

This is where it gets really interesting, Uncle Don didnt let Sir Streeter know what he was doing, so there were red faces when Streeter was taking Lex Luthor around the mine sight, Uncle Don was taking Darth Vador around Radio Hill at the same time.

Well as you could imagine Darth Vador was far from impressed and as soon as he saw Lex Luthor he drew his light sabor in true Jedi knight fashion. Luckily a scene was eliminated when scooter and drillfix intervened as they were on the Fox Shareholders Dream for a Day Bus Trip around Radio Hill as well.

It seems that Darth Vador needs the kriptonite at Mt Whocares to make his authentic light sabors glow green. These are being made by the chinese by the millions and it seems that Santa Claus is a big chance to get the distribution contract.

As for Lex Luthor his desire for the Kriptonite is at an all time high as he seeks to destroy superman and take back Louis Lane.

With all this hapening we could see the share price take off and perhaps see 2-00 by 2059.

Heres hoping foxes.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.