CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Just saw the thread that was moderated... yesterday i caught the...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Just saw the thread that was moderated... yesterday i caught the end of a long list of recommendations by a broker on fox. This is a fact...

Conti was definately mentioned as a buy... I heard it. Then the lady on Fox stated pls go to our website to view our Podcasts. I did not state it was on a Podcast yet. I have no idea how long they takes to put up Podcasts of all Analysts recommendations.

It was the end of the chat with the Analyst approx. 20 min before my POST yesterday. Get your facts correct before making statements that where moderated for a reason.

I never ramp without facts... to me I heard this and it is a FACT! Whether the Podcast is on the website now or not. It was only mentioned late yesterday.

I took notice as soon as I heard the name CONTI and stating a pick from Coal plays. I thought CCC Posters may have heard also, so I mentioned on the forum to offer what I heard.

I heard it. I do not doubt it.

If you bothered to look at my other Posts you would see I am not a ramper without factual information.

Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.