SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

As i have been saying for quite a while now that JT in the...

1. 486 Posts.
    As i have been saying for quite a while now that JT in the opinion of not only myself that this company has been grossly mismanaged is unfortunatly becoming a fact.
    When i pleaded with every one not to allow JT his 5M free options as a reward every one laughed at me.When i said that they had cut their pays no one believed me, when i said that Sims had resined no one believed me,and in IMO the last placement of shares at that poultry 2.5p to raise that 1m or so dollars went against an agreement that gip had with the IFC, I am of the belief that there was an agreement with IFC that new shares would not be placed under the price that IFc bought in which was around 11c and for this reason IFC abstained on voting on this resolution. It is also IMO IFC agreed to vote yes on the free options reward on the condition that they all took a pay cut.
    I think this guy should resine from his position at gip,because again in my opinion he has lost all credibility and is probably the main reason why no Broker wants to go any where near him.
    Lets hope that for all our sakes that someone comes in and takes over and that we share holders can remain involved to at least recoupe most of our money back( probably highly unlikely).
    Further more this guy had the audacity from what i am told to call one of his top share holders an idiot and to get a life, for raising concerns regarding GIP, and have heard of many share holders not getting responses from their emails sent to him. This is a guy that puts his hand out and asks for rewards, WHAT A JOKE.
    For all you JT lovers good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.534K 790.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2561842 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 547547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.